Are you looking for naturally radiant, glowing and healthy-looking skin? If so, we’ve got 10 tips to help you get results that won’t go unnoticed!
1. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day. This keeps you hydrated and aids in cleansing your body of toxins, which will ultimately improve the health of your skin.
2. Make sure you get enough sleep every night; this should add up to at least eight hours. It’s while you’re asleep that your skin works to repair and restore itself, so a good night’s sleep can work wonders for skin health.
3. Apply sunscreen (at least SPF 30) when stepping out of the house to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Sun damage is one of the leading causes of premature skin aging, but regularly wearing sunscreen will help minimize damage.
4. Always ensure that your makeup brushes are clean. This will prevent bacteria buildup; if bacteria is present, they can cause infections, which impact your skin and overall well-being.
5. Stay healthy by eating healthy, especially green vegetables, nuts and other antioxidant- and nutrient-rich foods, which help in the nourishment of your skin.
6. Reduce your intake of dairy products. A lot of milk and other dairy products we buy today contains growth hormones and inflammatory substances that are believed to increase sebum production, which can clog pores. In fact, many skin care experts and nutritionists will tell you to cut back on dairy if you struggle with acne.
7. It’s hard to make skin look healthy when it isn’t smooth. If you suffer from old acne scars, enlarged pores, rosacea, deeper wrinkles, or any other conditions that impact your skin’s texture, consider a series of Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing treatments. It uses heat (NanoFractional Radio Frequency) delivered to the deeper layers of skin through tiny micro-dermal wounds that are created by very small pins. The treatment is safe for all skin tones. Most patients only need 3-4 sessions (lasting no longer than 30 minutes each) to see a dramatic difference in their skin texture.
8. Avoid scorching hot showers or baths. Hot water can strip your skin of its natural oils, which can lead to dry, itchy skin that’s more prone to wrinkles. Instead, use lukewarm water to keep your skin naturally hydrated.
9. Slow the natural aging process by using smart skin care products, such as the Venus Skin collection with advanced stem cell technology. Stem cell science demonstrates a powerful anti-inflammatory and natural healing effect at any age, giving you naturally youthful skin with a regimen that takes less than two minutes a day to apply.
10. Give your skin some much needed rejuvenation! Venus Versa™ skin rejuvenation treatments use Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology to reduce signs of premature aging, such as dark spots and discoloration, to improve your overall skin tone.
Want more information? Any one of our certified treatment providers would be happy to help! Search below to find a clinic in your area:
Search below to find a provider near you and to learn about our non-surgical treatments with ARTAS®, NeoGraft®, Venus Bliss™, Venus Versa™, Venus Legacy™, Venus Velocity™, Venus Viva™, Venus Freeze Plus™, Venus Glow™, and Venus Heal™.